Please review the below information before completing your Admissions Inquiry. If you have any additional questions, contact us .
- Desire for recovery - clients should demonstrate willingness to participate and complete program.
- Age - Adults 18 years or older
- Gender - Male
- Applicant - Individuals assessed as chemically dependent, addicted to alcohol/drugs, self-defeating behaviors and/or co-existing mental illness (dual diagnosis). Clients must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the treatment program.
- Treatment For - alcoholism, drug and other addictions and related disorders
- Medical - prior to entry each client will require a history/physical phone screening. We may also request a release from your primary care provider if there are any medical constraints to participating in our treatment. (clients may request release of information from our admissions office).
Some common requirements for admission also include:
- Release of past medical history
- Consent for random drug testing
- Agreement to attend behavioral health services to include therapy and psychiatric appointments and follow recommendations of outside providers to assist with management of dual diagnosis while in SSRR program.
- Agreement to remain in treatment for agreed upon amount of time
- Agreement to pay in full for treatment services received
- Agreement to respect others
- Exclusionary Criteria - Severe psychiatric disorders, including psychosis and severe clinical depression, which may require hospitalization. Chronic predisposition to destructive, aggressive or violent behavior incompatible with a group living environment, clients with history of certain crimes, acute or chronic medical conditions requiring constant medical attention or hospital care.
- 7 changes of clothing
- 2 sleepwear outfits
- 2 church outfits
- 3 pair of shoes
- 1 light jacket
- 1 coat
- 2 towels
- 5 wash clothes
- Mouth wash (can NOT contain alcohol)
- Hairbrush/ comb
- Clippers/ razors
- Shampoo/ conditioner
- Bodywash/ soap
- Shaving cream
- Prescription Medications (MUST be approved prior to intake)
- Blue or black ink pens only
- Single subject notebook for journaling
- Alarm clock (NO radio)
- Cell phones, laptops, tablets, handheld games
- Nicotine replacement patches
- Rolled cigarettes, dip, chewing tobacco
- Any outside food or drink
- Drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Secular items including clothing
- Stuffed animals
- Colored Pens/ pencils
- Book, magazines, newspapers
- Backpacks, duffle bags, suitcases
- Bedding/ pillows
- Powder of any kind
- Aerosol sprays
Please click the below button to go to our Admission Form